|Position Title:||Senior Angular Developer|
|Functional team:||New Product Development / New Product Delivery|
|Number of Positions:||Two (2)|
|Reports to:||Software Engineering Leads (or Director of Engineering)|
|Location / Time Zone:||Remote work in Australia (AEST), Vietnam (ICT), India (IST), Pakistan (PKT), Philippines (PHT), Indonesia (WIB, WITA, WIT), China (CST)|
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE
You will be a crucial part of Innovit’s engineering team, working closely with technical leads, UX/UI designers, product manager, and other engineers, to design & implement technical solutions for the latest generation of Innovit web products.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Innovit is a fast-growing and dynamic software company, which has transformed over the past five years, from being a master data management software leader with operations only in Australia and New Zealand, into a multinational organization with aggressive expansion into North America and Europe. Our US and EU businesses are growing at 150+% year-on-year.
Innovit’s vision is to deliver high-quality master data that can enable the realization of e-Health, and to digitize Healthcare & Life Science value chains with ‘trusted data’.
If you’re excited by the prospect of working in a company with tremendous growth, and you’re the type of professional who is reliable, innovative, committed and ethical, we invite you to join Innovit in realizing our “e‑Health vision” with the motto ‘Trusted Data. Made Simple.’ – and to achieve even faster growth rates over the next five years.
Are you ready for this kind of challenge?
Objectives and Key Responsibilities
You will work with development leads to:
- Design, develop and document software features.
- Estimate development work effort.
- Implement software features in accordance with functional specifications, while ensuring consistent application of UI/UX design and style guidelines.
- Consistent application of coding standards and best practices, to write code that is clean, easy to understand, and maintainable.
- Exercise best judgement in ensuring the most appropriate selection of design patterns, data structure, and algorithms for a given problem.
- Thorough unit and integration testing of all code developed.
- Perform regular code reviews to ensure the high quality of code delivered
- Maintain existing technical documentation and create new content where applicable.
- Maintain a working knowledge of web development tools and frameworks used.
- Undertake technical research including evaluation of new software, tools and techniques.
- Help drive rigour in the design and development process.
You will be expected to:
- Produce high-level and detailed design documentation.
- Produce high-quality, comprehensive unit test and code integration tests that pass peer review Produce high-quality, efficient software code and algorithms that pass peer review
Skills and Cultural Requirements
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
You must have the following technical capabilities:
- Strong demonstrable skills in developing and architecting web applications using modern web frameworks (Angular, React, VueJS) with TypeScript, for building web‑based UI/UX.
- Advance knowledge and understanding of different types and approaches to software testing.
- Maintain current knowledge of IT technologies and trends, especially the fast-evolving world of front-end development.
- Potential requirement to provide overtime, on-call or shift support outside normal business hours.
- This position can be based anywhere as remote work is acceptable. However, the successful candidate must be available to work during 12-5pm in Sydney time (AEST) to participate in team meetings [1-6pm AEDT during daylight saving months].
- 5+ years experience developing web-based commercial web applications utilising modern web frameworks such as Angular, React, VueJS.
- At least 3 years experience coding in TypeScript.
- A bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science from a reputable tertiary